2022-2023 COVID-19 Protocols and Procedures – Pike County Schools (Updated 8/30/2022)
- Optional for all staff and students
- Not required on buses
- Individuals will be sent home.
- Department of Public Health (DPH) forms submitted to report positives.
- Staff required to utilize personal sick leave.
- Staff and Students that test positive must quarantine for 5 days. May return to work/school on day 6 or beyond if they have been symptom free for 24 hours prior to return.
- Visitors/parents are allowed back in schools in accordance with local school procedures.
- Schools will resume normal field trip procedures.
- Teachers and students should provide/make-up work under the same expectations as any other excused absence.
- Symptomatic individuals should stay home until they have been symptom free for 24 hours.
- “Clusters” (3 or more positives in one classroom) will be reported, as required, to the DPH.