Information coming soon for 2023-2024 Kindergarten Registration
The information below is for only 2022-2023 School Year:
K-12 New Student Registration
Online registration is required for each student.
Please complete the following four (4) steps:
Step 1: Complete this Online Enrollment – You must create an account to start the process.
Step 2: During this online process, you will be prompted to download and complete an Affidavit of Residence Form. We have two types of forms (see below). Students will NOT be enrolled without proof of residency.
FORM A: This form is for those who own/lease/rent at the properties address. Utilities bills must be in your name.
FORM B: This form is for those who are living with someone else and they have the bills in their name. The bill holder must be present at the appointment.
Step 3: Contact the school registrar to set up an appointment.
- K – 2nd: 770-567-8443 – Tracy Corley, Registrar
- 3rd – 5th: 770-567-4444 – Kristie Holmes, Registrar
- 6th – 8th: 770-567-3353 – Heather Marchman, Registrar
- 9th: 770-567-2960 – Robin Kempson, Registrar
- 10th – 12th: 770-567-8770 – Karin Adler, Registrar
Step 4: Please bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Your child’s certified birth certificate
- Your child’s Social Security card
- Your child’s Immunization Certificate (Form 3231)
- Your child’s Eye, Ear, and Dental Certificate (Form 3300)
- Parent/Guardian driver’s license or other picture ID
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Verification/Documentation of Grade Level
- Grades 6-12 Discipline Information (Per O.C.G.A 160-5-1-.28)
- Grades 9-12 Unofficial Transcript or Report Card
- 2 Proofs of Residence for Pike County must be a SERVICE provided to your home (REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT) – Acceptable Proofs of Residency are utility bills (power, propane, phone, water, cable/satellite, trash pickup), notarized lease, or rental agreement. Utility bills need to show your street address as receiving service and may not be over 30 days old and cannot be final notice.
With Proof of Residency, your child will be provisionally enrolled for 30 days until the first four required documents are received, per O.C.G.A. 160-5-1-.28.
You may refer to our Enrollment FAQs on the Pupil Services page for helpful information, including how to obtain required documents and a list of unacceptable Proofs of Residence.