K-12 New Student Registration

Registration for the 2022-2023 school year will begin after this school year ends. Only complete registration information if you are registering for the current 2021-2022 school year. 

Online registration is required for each student. Please click on this link New Student Online Enrollment to complete new student documentation. Computers are provided at each school if you do not have internet access. The first step of the online enrollment process is to create an account.  During this online process, you will be prompted to download and complete an Affidavit of Residence Form. We have two types of forms: Form A and Form B. Students will NOT be enrolled without proof of residency. Information entered during this process will be verified at your appointment. Form A is an Affidavit of Residence stating you own or rent at the property’s address. Bills must be in your name. Unacceptable items are listed in our Enrollment FAQs. Form B is an Affidavit of Residence stating that you live with someone else, and the bills are in their name. They will need to come with you and bring two acceptable Proofs of Residence and provide I.D. Unacceptable items are listed in our Enrollment FAQs .

 After completing the form please call and set up an appointment with the appropriate school.

Primary School: K – 2nd
770-567-8443 choose ext: 5006

Elementary School 3rd – 5th
770-567-4444 ext: 4106

Middle School 6th – 8th
770-567-3353 ext: 3117

High School 9th – 12th
770-567-8770 ext: 2113

Ninth Grade Academy


Hours: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm Monday – Friday

Please bring the following documents for enrollment:

  • Your child’s certified birth certificate
  • Your child’s Social Security card
  • Your child’s Immunization Certificate (Form 3231)
  • Your child’s Eye, Ear, and Dental Certificate (Form 3300)
  • Parent/Guardian driver’s license or other picture ID
  • Custody papers (if applicable)
  • Verification/Documentation of Grade Level
  • Grades 6-12 Discipline Information (Per O.C.G.A 160-5-1-.28)
  • Grades 9-12 Unofficial Transcript or Report Card
  • 2 Proofs of Residence for Pike County which must be a SERVICE provided to your home (REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT) – Acceptable Proofs of Residency are utility bills (power, propane, phone, water, cable/satellite, trash pickup), notarized lease, or rental agreement. Utility bills need to show your street address as receiving service and may not be over 30 days old.

Your Child will be provisionally enrolled for 30 days until required documents 1 – 4 are received, per O.C.G.A. 160-5-1-.28. You may refer to our Enrollment FAQs on the Pupil Services page for helpful information, including how to obtain required documents and a list of unacceptable Proofs of Residence.

Helpful Links

Ask Us a Question
Having trouble finding something? Get in touch with our team for a fast answer to your questions and inquiries!
Contact Us
Upcoming Events
  1. Public Budget Meeting

    May 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
  2. Last Day for Students

    May 27
  3. Public Budget Meeting

    May 31 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
  4. Called Board of Education Meeting

    June 14 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
  5. Regular Board of Education Meeting

    June 14 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Contact Info
Pike County HQ and all seven of our public county schools can be reached by first connecting with our central administration office. Please find our contact information below.
  • 16 Jackson Street, Zebulon, GA, 30295
  • Call: 770-567-8489
  • info@pike.k12.ga.us