Kindergarten through 12th Grade Summer Registration – 2021-2022 School Year
This does not pertain to Pre-K Registration.
Students will NOT
be enrolled without Proof of Residency.
New Student Summer Registration for the 2021-2022 school year will be held July 19, 2021, through August 6, 2021 in the Pre-K/Pike County Memorial Annex building across from Christ Chapel (7454 US Highway 19 South Zebulon).
Please bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Your child’s certified birth certificate
- Your child’s Social Security card
- Your child’s Immunization Certificate (Form 3231)
- Your child’s Eye, Ear, and Dental Certificate (Form 3300)
- Parent/Guardian driver’s license or other picture ID
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Verification/Documentation of Grade Level
- Grades 6-12 Discipline Information (Per O.C.G.A 160-5-1-.28)
- Grades 9-12 Unofficial Transcript or Report Card
- 2 Proofs of Residence for Pike County which must be a SERVICE provided to your home (REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT) – Acceptable Proofs of Residency are utility bills (power, propane, phone, water, cable/satellite, trash pickup), notarized lease, or rental agreement. Utility bills need to show your street address as receiving service and may not be over 30 days old.
Your Child will be provisionally enrolled
for 30 days until required documents 1 – 4 are received, per O.C.G.A. 160-5-1-.28.
You may refer to our Enrollment FAQs
on the Pupil Services page for helpful information, including how to obtain required documents and a list of unacceptable Proofs of Residence.
Registration appointments will be held at the Pre-K/Pike County Memorial Annex building across from Christ Chapel (7454 US Highway 19 South Zebulon).
You must complete the Online Enrollment
form before coming to your appointment. The first step of the online enrollment process is to create an account. During this online process, you will be prompted to download and complete an Affidavit of Residence Form. We have two types of forms: Form A and Form B. Students will NOT
be enrolled without proof of residency. Information entered during this process will be verified at your appointment.
Form A is an Affidavit of Residence stating you own or rent at the property’s address. Bills must be in your name. Unacceptable items are listed in our Enrollment FAQs.
Form B is an Affidavit of Residence stating that you live with someone else, and the bills are in their name. They will need to come with you and bring two acceptable Proofs of Residence and provide I.D. Unacceptable items are listed in our Enrollment FAQs
Please click on one of the calendar links below to set-up an appointment to enroll your student.